My name is Justin Wasson and I live in the small and boring city of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. It's been several years since I started tae kwon do and, just like everyone else, I've gone through several obstacles while attepmting to achieve my status as black belt but it was all worth it.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

A Typical Saturday

Today's classes didn't start out very well because of some unfortunate information that I learned, but I would prefer not to talk about it here so ask me online or in person if you want to know whait is.

Classes went well today. I taught both of them and then went to work for about four hours after that. The kids class was small which is typical for a Saturday. We stretched, worked on forms, sparred, and finally i led a game of simon says to finish off the class. Michelle and Tyler both ended up winning.

The adult class also went well. We stretched, kicked pads, sparred, and finished off with 3 and 1 step sparring.



Well, to finish this blog I decided to add a few pictures:
Here is Arthur, Matthieu, and Frederick, in order from left to right. They came to my city (I don't know how they ever chose this boring place) all the way from France. I hosted Matthieu for about a week and a half this past summer and plan to go visit him in Paris this upcoming summer.
Here is our school's group of black belts this past Augest. Unfortunatly, several of these people have left the school in the past few months. This is from the last tournament that i was attended. I placed 1st in forms, and 2nd in breaking and sparring. Brian took this pic, as well as most that I will put on this blog.
Finally is my senior picture. It didn't scan very well but oh well, here it is anyways.
Well, that's all for today, leave some comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home