My name is Justin Wasson and I live in the small and boring city of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. It's been several years since I started tae kwon do and, just like everyone else, I've gone through several obstacles while attepmting to achieve my status as black belt but it was all worth it.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A Typical Wednesday

What a long day.....
6 hours of sleep left me just enough time to do my homework and take out the trash this morning, and provided me with enough energy to go to school, walk home, take a 15 minute nap, walk back to school for a club, walk back home, go to tae kwon do, scoreboard two hours of basketball, and write this blog.
At tae kwon do today was the celebration of Master Hughes's 49th birthday and so he got a cake and card and there was a small celebration. Jane took pictures of it so I'll make sure to add those to a blog soon. Also, Cavio bought me cookies, but they weren't the chewy kind so i was very dissappointed in her(had to add that because of what she wrote in her blog http://www.runningcoyote.blogspot.com/) Other than that it was a pretty normal day. Sunday is Skating at Super Skate, that should be fun.

Some more pictures
Here's Jane
And Alex
And here is Master Hughes with Matthew and Michelle

3 Comments:

Blogger RunningCoyote said...

YOU DIDNT EVEN THANK ME, YOU NEED TO BE DRUG OUT INTO THE STREET AND HAVE ROCKS THROWN AT YOU!

much love coyote

9:04 PM

 
Blogger JustABlackBelt said...

that reminds me of a short story that I just read, "The Lottery." Some random lady had rocks thrown at her, I still don't understand why...

9:08 PM

 
Blogger RunningCoyote said...

The reason why she got rocks thrown at her is becuz she won the lottery, that remind of a song called "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette
"An old man turned ninety-eight
He won the lottery and died the next day, isn't that ironic? dontcha think?"

I licked rocks when i was little

5:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home