My name is Justin Wasson and I live in the small and boring city of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. It's been several years since I started tae kwon do and, just like everyone else, I've gone through several obstacles while attepmting to achieve my status as black belt but it was all worth it.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tae kwon do Party

This past Sunday was the ate kwon do party out at Super Skate. Everyone seemed to be having a good time skating, playing limbo, eating, and talking with some familiar and friendly people.

The party was followed up the next day with the welcoming of a decent sized bruise and very unflexible legs at tae kwon do.

Some more pictures
Here's Jim at the end of his form at the last test
Dillon during the same test
John and James at the judges table
Tracy, Gage, and Christian(left to right)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home