My name is Justin Wasson and I live in the small and boring city of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. It's been several years since I started tae kwon do and, just like everyone else, I've gone through several obstacles while attepmting to achieve my status as black belt but it was all worth it.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Who was that one guy?

Saturday morning was the dreaded SAT's. I arrived at Coe with pencil and eraser in hand ready to take the test. When in line, I noticed that everyone had a piece of paper. This made me a little nervous since I didn't have one. I got to the registration desk and they needed to see my regristration reciept.

"The What?"

"Your registration reciept"

uh oh...... I didn't realize i needed one. They let me take the test as a stand-by taker because they had seen that I registered online but wasn't registered, or something like that. Now I need to register again for my score to count.

I hope I don't get arrested for blogging about the test. They made me sign about twenty times that I wouldn't talk about it. The essay went ok until I ran out of time and didn't finish my conclusion. I also couldn't remember the name of the guy who invented Penecillin so I had to work around it. I'm going to kick myself the next time I hear it. The math was easy as expected and the verbal was pretty hard, but tutoring has helped.

Today was also Kennedy's winter dance night. If I didn't get my tickets free then I wouldn't have gone. It was boring like expected. Oh Well, it killed two hours of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home